FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Garmin Index S2 Smart Scale
Whether you’re an athlete in training or just trying to maintain a healthy weight, this sleek scale can give you a more holistic view of your health on an easy-to-read color display.
- Sleek, smart design with high-resolution color display
- Weight in pounds, kilograms or stones
- Weight trend for past 30 days
- Body mass index
- Body fat percentage
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Bone mass
- Body water percentage
- Weight-only option
- See pattern of how body changes throught the day with multiple weigh-ins setting
- Create up to 16 user profiles
- Built-in Wi-Fi® technology
- Garmin Connect™ app compatible
- Color: White
- Battery life: Up to 9 months (uses 4 AAA batteries)
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 12.2" x 1.1"
- Weight limit: 400 lbs.
In the box:
- Index S2
- 4 AAA batteries
- 4 carpet feet
* Individuals with pacemakers or other internal electronic devices should not use the Index S2 Smart Scale.
From the time its first GPS handhelds supported the Coalition forces in the Gulf War to its current reputation as a leading name in GPS innovation, Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by striving to go beyond the ordinary and offer exceptional performance not found in basic GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line, distributors in virtually every part of the world, and has sold millions of GPS receivers. The company recognizes that its long-term success is based on its commitment to support its customers after the sale and is constantly aiming to win over our new customers with its guiding principles of innovation, convenience, performance, value and service.
Garmin — we'll take you there
|Description||Weight||Analog or digital||Price||Qty|
|4 lbs. 6 oz.||Digital||$149.99|