FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack Liner
The Sea to Summit® Ultra-Sil Pack Liner is a more durable alternative to a pack cover because it is inside the pack.
These waterproof pack liners are a great solution for keeping contents of the pack dry. The shape of the pack liner is oval rather than round to better fit the internal contours of a backpack.
- Opens wide for easy packing when inside a pack
- Unique top closure - extra fabric at top folds in and Velcros in place, then rolls down
- Made of PU-coated Siliconized Cordura®
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Double stitched, tape sealed seams
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Suggested use: Mountaineering, backpacking, camping, traveling, organization
- Fits: Up to 3000 cu. in. pack
- Dimensions: 19" x 6" x 21"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Color: Blue
- Fits: Up to 4300 cu. in. pack
- Dimensions: 20" x 8" x 35"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Color: Green
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.