FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack - Discontinued Model
A completely new concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVent® waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, but won't allow water to get back in.
- Rugged 70D nylon body and lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top Hypalon® closure with lid and four straps evenly compresses & maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super-compact and very light
- Great for storing clothing or sleeping bag
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water
- Color: Grey
- Suggested use: Mountaineering, backpacking, camping, traveling, commuting
- 6 liter bag compresses to 2 liters
- 10 liter bag compresses to 3.3 liters
- 14 liter bag compresses to 4.5 liters
- 20 liter bag compresses to 6.7 liters
- 30 liter bag compresses to 10 liters
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
|Roll top||6" x 14"||6 liters||
|Roll top||7" x 16"||10 liters||
|Roll top||8" x 18"||14 liters||
|Roll top||9" x 20"||20 liters||
|Roll top||10.5" x 23"||30 liters||