FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Gregory Citro 30 Liter Backpack
The Citro 30 boasts a large main compartment and stretch exterior storage for all-day cargo capacity. VaporSpan™ ventilated suspension provides all-terrain, ventilated, moisture-wicking support.
- VaporSpan ventilated suspension with moisture-wicking mesh and perimeter alloy frame
- Perforated shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle
- 3D cradle padded hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's® 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Top zippered pocket and interior mesh zippered security pocket
- Front stretch and dual side mesh pockets for quick storage
- Trekking pole / tool attachment point with bungee closure system
- Quickstow system on shoulder harness for secure, scratch-free sunglasses storage
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Color: Ozone Black
- Pack body material: 210D honeycomb CryptoRip nylon / 420D high density nylon
- Pack bottom material: 420D high density nylon
- Lining material: 40% post-consumer recycled 135D polyester
- Suspension: Perforated EVA foam
- Fits torso: 16-21"
- Fits hips / waist: 28-48"
- Dimensions: 21.7"L x 11.8"W x 9.6"D
- Max. carry weight: 25 lbs.
- Suggested use: Day hiking
In 1983 Wayne merged his business with Bianchi International and moved the company an hour north to Temecula California, where it remains today. Bianchi's resources allowed Wayne to focus on new technology, and greatly expanded the companies' production capacity. Southern California's incredible climate, coupled with easy access to world class climbing areas like Joshua Tree National Park, Tahquitz and Suicide rocks, and the Sierra Nevada range, provide a great testing ground for new products and ideas.
Over the past several years the company has grown substantially, and manufacturing has expanded to a second California facility in Calexico, east of San Diego, and also to China and Vietnam. Wayne continues to passionately focus on design and quality, but today he surrounds himself with a crew of talented associate designers that keep developing new and fresh ideas and technology.
|Description||Access / Loading||Approximate volume||Average weight||Price||Qty|
|Top||30 liters||2 lbs. 1 oz.||$149.95|