FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Wood Products 10-Lb. Box Fatwood Firestarter
Approximately 8" in length and 3/4" in diameter, Fatwood Firestarter® is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. This organic, 100% natural resin allows the Fatwood Firestarter to be started with a single match and gives a sustained flame.
- 10- lb. box of fire starter wood
- 100% natural, with no chemical additives
- Wood cut from from non-endangered, non-rainforest, non-living trees
- User- and environmentally-friendly
- Safe, clean, and non-toxic
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Indefinite shelf life
- Not affected by moisture and can be started with a match, even when wet
- SCS certified
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 9.5"
- Suggested use: Barbecue, campfire, wood stove, fire pit, pellet stove, chiminea, coal stove, fireplace
* Photo represents image; product comes in plain cardboard box.
From large scale rough, to their finished line of products for hearth, home and outdoors, they are your answer for providing dependable service for all your wood product needs.
Wood Products Fatwood™ - 100% all natural firestarter.
This item cannot be shipped and is available for online purchase with store pickup only.
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.