FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Osprey Women's Skimmer 28 Hydration Backpack
The Skimmer 28 is a lightweight and durable women’s-specific pack capable of handling any adventure around town, on the trails, and beyond.
The included 2.5-liter reservoir holds plenty of water for all-day hydration, mesh side pockets keep snacks and other small items conveniently close by, and the front panel pocket is the perfect spot to store your raincoat. Compression straps pull everything in tight, lower loops secure your trekking poles, and there’s even an ice axe loop if things get vertical.
With a timeless rucksack design and user-friendly packing solution, the Skimmer is the ultimate town-to-trail companion.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak™
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual zippered large side panel pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Dual trekking pole loop attachment points
- Ice ax loop attachment
- Front shove-it pocket
- Under lid zip pocket
- Osprey's® All Mighty Guarantee
- Color: Plum Red
- Main fabric: 210D nylon dobby
- Bottom fabric: 600D polyester
- Load range: 10 - 25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.9"H x 10.4"W x 9.4"D
- Suggested use: Hiking
|Weight||1 lb. 11 oz.|
To celebrate its 35th anniversary in 2009, Osprey launched the All Mighty Guarantee, an enhancement of a lifetime warranty that was already one of the most robust in the industry. Free of charge, the company will repair any damage or defect in its product — whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to repair the item, it will happily replace it. The All Mighty Guarantee: any product, any reason, any era.
No wonder there's such a close relationship between the words Osprey and Quality. You could say it's a lifetime commitment.
|Description||Weight||Capacity / Volume||Price|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
|1 lb. 11 oz.||28 liters (2.5 liter reservoir)||