FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Osprey Women's Kitsuma 1.5 Hydration Pack
Sometimes the water on your back is the only thing you need, especially when you’re planning on riding a fast and familiar route. The Kitsuma 1.5 is the ideal pack for women who want just that.
Designed with the mountain biking minimalist in mind (but suitable for many activities), an included 1.5 liter reservoir in its own dedicated sleeve keeps you hydrated on the trail. Unassuming shoulder straps with rolled edges provide a comfortably soft and stable women’s-specific fit. Lightweight mesh-covered foam delivers admirable airflow, while permitting maximum body movement. A loop for your tail light at the bottom of the pack keeps you visible to others when the light begins to fade.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Airscape suspension with Atilon foam framesheet to distribute load across entire backpanel
- Dedicated hydration compartment with Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak®
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Biostretch harness
- Blinker light attachment loop
- Osprey® All Mighty Guarantee
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 14.6H x 7.9"W x 4.7"D
- Main fabric: 100D nylon mini diamond shadow
- Bottom fabric: 600D polyester
- Suggested use: Mountain biking
To celebrate its 35th anniversary in 2009, Osprey launched the All Mighty Guarantee, an enhancement of a lifetime warranty that was already one of the most robust in the industry. Free of charge, the company will repair any damage or defect in its product — whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to repair the item, it will happily replace it. The All Mighty Guarantee: any product, any reason, any era.
No wonder there's such a close relationship between the words Osprey and Quality. You could say it's a lifetime commitment.
|Description||Weight||Capacity / Volume||Price|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
|7 oz.||1.5 liters||$65.00|