FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
HydraPak Velocity IT 1.5 Liter Reservoir
Product Info Item# 100570976
The Velocity™ IT 1.5 Liter features HydraPak's® IsoBound™ insulation technology that keeps water cold and won't sweat in warm temperatures. It's engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard reservoir. After all, cold water is more refreshing.
- Ultra-durable, abrasion-resistant TPU and RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create barrier slowing heat transfer from user to hydration
- Isobound insulation
- Simple to use slider top opens wide for quick filling and closes tight for leakproof seal
- Slider features ergonomic design with no sharp edges
- Dual FlexGrips make reservoir convenient to carry and access in your pack and provide secure grip while filling and pouring
- External capacity gauge to track hydration intake or measure out contents
- Flexible and non-kinking 36" HydraFlex drink tube provides steady flow
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip; smooth twist on / off bar to prevent leaks
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system to disconnect drink tube (auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove reservoir from pack for refilling
- Removable bite valve to attach most water filters directly to tube for inline filtering in backcountry
- Totally BPA- and PVC-free
- Easy to clean
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen; max temp 140°F)
- Manufacturer's Beyond™ lifetime guarantee
- Dimensions: 12.3"L x 5.9"W
- Suggested use: Trail running, mountain biking, hiking
This phrase represents HydraPak's® focus on creating some of the best personal hydration systems available. HydraPak is committed to pushing the limits of design and materials to create the easiest-to-use, most functional hydration systems available.
With input from their small but dedicated staff of avid cyclists, runners, skiers, and paddlers, HydraPak has continuously refined its products to satisfy the needs of discerning users. This strategy has positioned HydraPak as one of the leading providers of personal hydration systems for not only HydraPak products, but a growing list of manufacturers that have integrated HydraPaks technology into their packs.
|Description||Weight||Capacity / Volume||Price|
|5.7 oz.||50 fl. oz. (1.5 liters)||$40.00|