FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
CamelBak Women's 50 oz. Circuit Vest
CamelBak's® most popular running vest is now available with a women's specific fit!
The Women's Circuit™ Vest includes a 1.5-liter Crux™ reservoir that delivers 20% more water per sip and is lightweight for logging tons of miles. Designed specifically for women, the front panels include four different soft flask sized pockets so you can customize where you carry additional hydration or gear. The secure zippered pocket fits most smartphones, while reflective accents keep you visible during all hours of training.
With a one-size-fits-most design, the side compression is highly adjustable to ensure a stable fit over any terrain.
- Women's specific fit engineered to fit a woman's frame
- Crux reservoir with Quicklink™ system
- 100% BPA-, BPS- and BPF-free
- Tube Trap keeps drink tube secure and easily accessible
- 3D micro mesh provides multi-directional air flow and cushioning
- Ultra light materials offer unrivaled breathability, comfort and durability
- Six exterior pockets
- Conveniently located, zippered phone pocket
- Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Reflective for early morning or late-night runs
- Dual adjustable sternum straps
- Color: Gibraltar Navy / Silver
- Gear capacity: 210 cu. in. (3.5 liters)
- Fits chest: 24 - 50"
- Suggested use: Running
First finding success amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders because it allowed them to drink without taking their hands off the handlebars in technical terrain, CamelBak began to cross over into other sports after scientific studies showed athletes who drank more fluids performed better.
Since then, athletes from an ever growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their convenience and performance benefits. In addition to cycling, CamelBak has Hands-Free Hydration™ systems for running, hiking, snowboarding, and skiing. Their packs and hydration systems have also benefited outdoorsmen, athletes, and soldiers around the world.
While CamelBak has grown tremendously since their early days, one thing hasn't changed. CamelBak still believes in the performance advantage the proper hydration delivers for just about any activity.
|Description||Approximate volume||Average weight||Price|
|1.5 liters||5 oz.||$85.00|