FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
CamelBak Hydrobak Light 50 oz. Hydration Pack - Discontinued Model
Product Info Item# 100593274
Lighten up and stay hydrated, wherever adventure calls. The Hydrobak™ Light carries a 1.5-liter Crux® Reservoir with Quicklink™ disconnect, plus an extra 1 liter of cargo space for basic essentials so you can carry on.
Designed with lightweight and durable materials, the streamlined silhouette features an Air Support™ Light Back Panel and a ventilated harness for cooling and breathability. Additional external features include helmet carry, light loop and reflective detailing for added safety. Have peace of mind with a secure zippered pocket for keys, phone or tools, and enjoy extended comfort with the adjustable sternum strap.
- Crux reservoir with standard exit port provides 20% more water per sip
- 100% BPA-, BPS- and BPF-free
- Air Support light back panel designed with body mapping technology for efficient ventilation and lightweight comfort
- Lightweight and breathable ventilated harness
- Secure zippered pocket: - perfect for keys, phone or other essentials
- Helmet carry
- Adjustable aternum strap offers a range of adjustments for custom fit and increased stability
- Reflectivity for low light safety
- Light loop to clip on a light and make ride to and from the trailhead safe
- Tube trap management keeps tube secure and accessible when you need it
- CamelBak's® Got Your Bak™ lifetime guarantee
- Color: Fired Brick / Koi
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 8.5" x 3.9"
- Torso fit range: 15-21"
- Gear capacity: 60 cu. in. (1 liter)
- Hydration capacity: 50 fl. oz. (1.5 liters)
- Suggested use: Biking
First finding success amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders because it allowed them to drink without taking their hands off the handlebars in technical terrain, CamelBak began to cross over into other sports after scientific studies showed athletes who drank more fluids performed better.
Since then, athletes from an ever growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their convenience and performance benefits. In addition to cycling, CamelBak has Hands-Free Hydration™ systems for running, hiking, snowboarding, and skiing. Their packs and hydration systems have also benefited outdoorsmen, athletes, and soldiers around the world.
While CamelBak has grown tremendously since their early days, one thing hasn't changed. CamelBak still believes in the performance advantage the proper hydration delivers for just about any activity.
|Description||Approximate volume||Average weight||Price|
|1.5 liters||6 oz.||