FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
CamelBak Eddy + Filtered by LifeStraw 32 oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Bottle
Eddy® + filtered by LifeStraw® takes the worry out of hydrating-on-the-go. Water is filtered twice to remove bacteria, parasites and microplastics, and reduce lead, bad taste, chlorine and other unwanted chemicals - delivering a steady stream of clean and safe hydration.
The Eddy + straw cap is sip-friendly and spill-proof when open, leak-proof when closed, and easy to carry. Durable 18/8 stainless steel is finished in a sweat-proof powder coat and keeps water cold for hours with double wall vacuum insulation.
- Two stages of filtration
- Hollow Fiber Filter removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics
- Ion Exchange Filter reduces lead, taste and odor, chlorine and other chemicals
- Vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel main veseel with powder coated finish
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Sweat proof
- Drink through straw - just flip, bite and sip
- Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Comfortable carry handle
- Lightweight and durable
- Keeps drink cold for 30 hours
- Filter rinses clean for easy cleaning; bottle is dishwasher safe
- BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ lifetime guarantee
- Color: Black
- Cap material: BPA-free polypropylene
- Volume with filter: 26 fl. oz.
- Volume without filter: 32 fl. oz.
- Dimensions: 11.6" x 4.13" x 3"
* Not for use by children under age 12 without adult supervision.
First finding success amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders because it allowed them to drink without taking their hands off the handlebars in technical terrain, CamelBak began to cross over into other sports after scientific studies showed athletes who drank more fluids performed better.
Since then, athletes from an ever growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their convenience and performance benefits. In addition to cycling, CamelBak has Hands-Free Hydration™ systems for running, hiking, snowboarding, and skiing. Their packs and hydration systems have also benefited outdoorsmen, athletes, and soldiers around the world.
While CamelBak has grown tremendously since their early days, one thing hasn't changed. CamelBak still believes in the performance advantage the proper hydration delivers for just about any activity.