FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Petzl Women's Borea Climbing Helmet
Designed for women, the Borea™ is a durable, versatile helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata and canyoning.
Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Head-covering shape - lower in rear for enhanced protection
- Impact and scratch-resistant hard outer shell for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell EPP foam liner and EPS foam liner
- Stable and comfortable thanks to foam liners spread throughout inner shell
- Smoother lines for more feminine look
- Omega™ headband with pronounced notch for ponytail; headband folds into shell for easy storage and transport
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Compatible with the Vizion™ eye shield
- Manufacturer's three-year guarantee
- Color: White
- Certification: CE EN 12492, UIAA
- One size: Fits 48-58cm
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
* For your protection and the safety of all climbers, life supporting gear and all safety equipment, such as carabiners, ropes and harnesses, cannot be returned or exchanged unless under warranty. Please carefully inspect all equipment for damage or defect prior to deployment.