FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
How to Camp in the Woods by Devon Fredericksen
Product Info Item# 100607312
Want to immerse yourself in the natural world but still be warm, dry, and comfortable? How to Camp in the Woods will teach you.
- Camping and survival basics including fire building, essential knots, site finding, wilderness first aid / CPR, map / compass reading, and camping off the grid
- Essential gear, packing light, recommendations for DIY if you've left something behind, and how to keep everything relatively clean
- Guides to camping comfortably in all seasons and weather, as well as tips and etiquette for camping around the world, including with pets and kids
- Tips for enhancing experience including recipes for easy and inexpensive meals from 25 base ingredients, stargazing essentials, fireside games and songs, bird-watching and campfire reading list
- Illustrations and maps
- 304 pages
- Dimensions: 9.2"H x 5.3"W
In one year, HBG publishes approximately 450 adult books, 150 young adult and children's books, and 60 audio book titles. In 2006, the company had a record 71 books on the New York Times bestseller list, with 17 of them ranked #1!
In addition to selling and distributing its own imprints, HBG distributes publishing lines for Chronicle, Microsoft Press, Arcade, Time Inc. Home Entertainment, Harry N. Abrams, InnovativeKids, Phaidon, Gildan Audio and Hyperion AudioBooks.
In 1996, the company opened a 500,000 square foot, state-of-the-art warehouse in Lebanon, Indiana. Since that time, this distribution complex has grown to over 900,000 square feet and moves over 90 million books annually.
With that many titles available, you're sure to find at least one that suits your fancy!