Arc'teryx Women's Yerba Coat
- Teprine™ nylon moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated sleeves
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Women's specific design and fit
|Fabric||Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm²|
|Insulation||Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) & 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g/m²)|
Style Number: 18047
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.