FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Arc'teryx Women's Yerba Coat
- Teprine™ nylon moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated sleeves
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Women's specific design and fit
|Fabric||Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm²|
|Insulation||Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) & 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g/m²)|
Style Number: 18047
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.