Arc'teryx Women's A2B Vinta Jacket
Designed to meet the demands of the urban bike commute, Arc'teryx® Women's A2B Vinta Jacket is a performance midlayer with a clean, finished aesthetic that moves effortlessly off the bike. Made from Wynne™, the Vinta combines a soft fleece interior for warmth and moisture management with a Merino wool face for durability and odor resistance. The trim fit layers easily, and the articulated patterning is specifically developed for freedom of movement while riding.
- Weather resistant, breathable and durable Merino wool and polyester blend
- Moisture wicking brushed fleece interior
- Layers easily under an outer shell
- Tall collar
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Laminated hem
- Women's specific design and fit: Trim, Slim Fit optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
|Fabric||Wynne™ - 60% polyester, 40% merino wool|
|Weight||13.2 oz (375 g)|
Style Number: 18157
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.