Farm to Feet Women's Hailey Lightweight Ski Sock
- U.S. Merino Wool: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter - sourced exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Targeted Cushion Zone: adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin and calf depending on designed use; provides a better fit for ski boots
- Half-Density Cushioning: features a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression using Lycra® Fiber: creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended Care to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Small fits Women's Shoe size 4 - 6.5
- Medium fits Women's Shoe size 7 - 9.5
- Large fits Women's Shoe size 10 - 12.5
|Fabric||62% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 4% US Spandex®|
Style Number: 9691
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.