FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Swix Kick and Glide Kit
- Makes a good base bonding wax for either warmer or colder waxes applied later
- Good general purpose pre-wax and travel wax
- Falls in the middle of the Cera Nova system
- -2ºC to -8ºC; 28ºF to 18ºF
- For summer and glacier skiing and riding, it provides good glide plus good base protection especially when mixed with CH3
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 135º
- Very good, reliable and economical racing wax, as well as a general base prep wax and travel wax for cold skis
- +1ºC to -4ºC; 34ºF to 25ºF
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC
- Very flexible and versatile wax covering a large temperaturerange on the cold side of freezing
- To be utilized close to 0ºC
- Demands relatively new snow and low air humidity - below 45-50%
- For wet new snow up +3ºC / 38º
- For wet snow down to -1ºC / 30ºF in older more transformed granular snow
- Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip
- Use to cork wax, and powders, into base
In 1949 Swix expanded by developing a line of glide wax for alpine skiing, and eventually in 1987 introduced a revolutionary wax for all disciplines called Cera F that certainly is the most successful single racing wax in ski history. As waxes continued their growth and development, Swix also bought the Norwegian Liljedahl Ski Pole factory in 1974 that was the largest manufacturer of cross-country poles in the world. Today, Swix is making approximately one million poles a year for alpine, cross-country, and exercise walking. In 1989 Swix added the Norheim outdoor and ski-clothing factory. Today the Swix apparel line also includes sport-underwear, gloves, hats, and bags.
Swix is now owned by Ferd AS of Norway and most wax manufacturing is done in Lillehammer.
Swix - a name you can trust.
Swix Kick and Glide Kit