FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Kahtoola Connect Mid Gaiter
Transform your favorite lightweight flexible footwear into capable, versatile winter tools that improve your natural mobility on ice and snow - allowing you to enjoy your run or hike in winter conditions with security and comfort. Made from lightweight, water-resistant, breathable stretch-woven nylon fabric for a snug, low profile fit that enables full freedom of movement.
Kahtoola® Connect™ Gaiters attach directly to the elastomer harness of NANOspikes® and MICROspikes® traction systems to seal out snow and slush in one convenient integrated system.
- Attaches directly to MICROspikes and NANOspikes harness using 6 clips
- NANOspikes and MICROspikes traction systems sold separately
- Eliminates need for instep strap
- Asymmetrical Zipper design routes zipper on path of least resistance to optimize comfort as ankle flexes
- Zipper provides easy method to put on / take off gaiter without removing footwear or traction
- Flap behind zipper provides additional comfort and protection from winter elements
- Elasticized draw cord closure on gaiter ensures elements won’t slip in from top
- Toggle-lock secures draw cord
- Intended for running shoes, low-cut footwear, trail shoes and lightweight hiking boots
- Color: Gray/Charcoal
- Size: Small / Medium (fits men's shoe size: 5 - 9.5 / women's: 6 - 10.5)
Style Number: KAT780
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of his grandparents Bill and Vieve Gore (co-founders of W.L. Gore & Associates), Danny recognized an untapped need in the marketplace for lightweight, flexible crampons. After finishing his B.S. in Physics at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, he explored design concepts in a makeshift garage workshop. By summer 1998, he returned to his hometown, Flagstaff, Arizona, and began focusing more on product development. Eventually, after dozens of design iterations and a few patentable inventions, Danny founded Kahtoola and launched the KTS aluminum at the January 2001 Outdoor Retailer Winter Show.
Kahtoola Connect Mid Gaiter