FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Burton Women's Starstruck Boa Snowboard Boot - 16/17 Model
Built with a redesigned inner Coiler™ spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. The system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa dial.
- One pair of women's all-mountain snowboard boots
- Women's-specific True Fit™ - designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride
- Total Comfort Construction provides broken-in feel right out of the box
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Boa Coiler closure system
- DynoLITE™ outsole withstands repeated impact and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Sleeping bag reflective foil cushioning
- Soft-flexing shell materials
- 1:1 soft flex tongue
- Liner: Imprint™ 1 liner
- Response: Playful - Medium
- Board feel: Medium
- Suggested use: Groomers
- Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
|Liner||Imprint 1 w/ integrated lacing|
Style Number: BUR131771020336, BUR1317710203375, BUR1317710207475
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.