Burton Women's Ritual Snowboard Boot - 15/16 Model
Featuring women-specific True Fit™, the Ritual has a harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit boards and bindings. True Fit means that every element - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap design, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. When it fits right, it just feels better.
Burton's Speed Zone™ lacing now features streamlined, re-profiled lace guides and jam cleats for increased performance and greater durability. The system retains lightning fast lacing control by allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort. New England Rope laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's lifetime warranty.
- One pair of women's snowboard boots
- Women-specific True Fit design
- Speed Zone lacing system powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes with lifetime warranty
- Imprint™ 3 liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ lining, X-Up cuff and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® outsole with B3 gel and sleeping bag reflective foil
- Flex and response: Soft-flexing shell materials, articulating cuff , GripLITE backstay, and 1:1 soft flex PowerUP tongue
- Comfort: Total comfort construction, snow-proof internal gusset, and Level 2 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank and Aegis™ anti-microbial coating
- Support rating: 4
Style Number: BUR106241024267, BUR106241024269
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.