Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot - 15/16 Model
Featuring women-specific True Fit™, the Mint has a harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit boards and bindings. True Fit means that every element - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap design, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. When it fits right, it just feels better.
- One pair of women's snowboard boots
- Women-specific True Fit design
- Speed Zone lacing system powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes with lifetime warranty
- Imprint™ 1 liner with integrated lacing
- Cushioning: DynoLITE outsole with sleeping bag reflective foil
- Flex and response: 1:1 soft flex tongue
- Comfort: Total comfort construction, snow-proof internal gusset, and Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Support rating: 3
Style Number: BUR106271020106, BUR106271020108
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.