Burton Women's Lexa EST Snowboard Binding - 16/17 Model
The original women's binding, the Lexa, remains Burton® team's most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for dominating the entire mountain.
This version of the Lexa uses Burton's EST® bindings which offer the ultimate in flex, feel and adjustability with the option to customize performance by choosing between various cushioning BEDs. Get endless stance options, a truer flex from your board and more cushioning, feel and control than ever before. EST bindings are compatible exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel™.
- One pair of women's snowboard bindings
- Women-specific True Fit™ design
- Single component 30% short-glass / nylon composite EST baseplate
- Single-component canted Living Hinge™ zero-lean hi-back with heel hammock and DialFLAD™
- Asym Hammockstrap™ with flex slider and supergrip Capstrap™
- Double Take buckles featuring Insta-Click for increased torque per crank
- AutoCANT SensoryBED™ cushioning system with B3 gel
- Features re-ground materials used to reduce waste
- Forward lean adjustment
- Telescoping straps
- Rides exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel
- Response: Medium to stiff
- Cushioning: Plush to medium
- Women's boots: Size 8+
- Men's boots: Size 8-10
- Euro boots: Size 40+
|Baseplate||EST - Short-glass / nylon composite|
|Warranty||Burton bindings warranty|
Style Number: BUR10557103034L
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.