Burton Women's Coco Snowboard Boot - 15/16 Model
- One pair of women's snowboard boots
- Women-specific True Fit design
- Traditional lacing
- Imprint™ 1 liner with integrated lacing
- Cushioning: DynoLITE outsole
- Flex and response: 1:1 soft flex tongue
- Comfort: Total comfort construction, snow-proof internal gusset, and Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Support rating: 2
Style Number: BUR106441020266, BUR1064410202665, BUR106441020267, BUR1064410202675
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.