Burton Women's Citizen Snowboard Binding - 16/17 Model
The Citizen provides female snowboarders with soft support and comfort.
With Burton's® Re:Flex™ binding system, you'll get more flex, feel and cushioning than traditional disc bindings in a package that's compatible with all current mounting systems including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel™.
- One pair of women's snowboard bindings
- Women-specific True Fit™ design
- Lightweight, bomb-proof polycarbonate Re:Flex
- Soft flexing, ultra-lightweight single-component hi-back with MicroFLAD™
- Lushstrap™ with flex slider and Adaptastrap
- Smooth Glide™ buckles
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system
- Forward lean adjustment
- Telescoping straps
- Compatible with all major mounting systems
- Response: Soft to medium
- Cushioning: Plush to medium
- Women's boots: Size 6 - 8
- Men's boots: Size 6 - 7
- Euro boots: 36.5 - 40
|Baseplate||Re:Flex - Polycarbonate|
|Warranty||Burton bindings warranty|
Style Number: BUR10540103106M
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.