Burton Men's Ruler Snowboard Boot - 15/16 Model
Burton's® Speed Zone™ lacing now features streamlined, re-profiled lace guides and jam cleats for increased performance and greater durability. The system retains lightning fast lacing control by allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort. New England Rope laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's lifetime warranty.
- One pair of men's snowboard boots
- Speed Zone lacing system powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes with lifetime warranty
- Imprint™ 2 liner powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, with lock-up cuff, Velcro® closure and man fur
- Cushioning (Black and Gray/Burgundy): DynoGRIP outsole with sleeping bag reflective foil, B3 gel in heel, and rubber toe / heel reinforcements
- Cushioning (Green/Camo): Lightweight, low-profile EST® optimized midsole with sleeping bag reflective foil and B3 gel in heel
- Flex and response: New GripLITE backstay and new 1:1 medium flex PowerUP tongue
- Comfort: Total comfort construction, Shrinkage™ footprint reduction technology, snow-proof internal gusset, and Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Support rating: 6
Style Number: BUR104391020849
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.