Burton Men's Rampant Snowboard Boot
The Rampant park boot combines a lightweight ride with crossbone cuff support for more air per ollie and easier presses. 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the liner and the added warmth of sleeping bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while DynoLITE® cushioning with EST® is weightless.
- One pair of men's park snowboard boots
- Total Comfort Construction provides broken-in feel right out of the box
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology makes boot shorter, lighter and sleeker while maintaining true size fit
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- DynoLITE EST optimized outsole with with B3 gel and sleeping bag reflective foil
- Articulating crossbone upper cuff
- GripLITE™ backstay improves boot-to-binding energy transfer
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 liner
- Response: Medium
- Board feel: Maximum
- Suggested use: Park
- 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Lock-up cuff and inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Man fur
- Velcro® liner closure
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
Style Number: BUR106531030018, BUR106531030019, BUR1065310300195, BUR1065310300110, BUR10653103001105, BUR1065310300111
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.