Burton Men's Moto Snowboard Boot - 16/17 Model
The boot's Speed Zone™ Lacing System features new components and is powered by Burton's® exclusive New England Ropes with a lifetime warranty. The system retains lightning fast lacing control by allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort.
- One pair of men's all-mountain snowboard boots
- Total Comfort Construction provides broken-in feel right out of the box
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology makes boot shorter, lighter and sleeker while maintaining true size fit
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- DynoLITE™ outsole withstands repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Sleeping bag reflective foil cushioning
- Speed Zone Lacing System to customize upper and lower boot zones for true zonal lacing control
- Soft flex tongue
- Liner: Imprint™ 1 with integrated lacing
- Response: Playful
- Board feel: Medium
- Suggested use: Groomers
- Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock
- Lightweight Power Panels ensure consistent flex
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed for shock-absorption
|Liner||Imprint 1 w/ integrated lacing|
Style Number: BUR1043610305985
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.