Burton Men's Highline Boa Snowboard Boot
Built with a redesigned inner Coiler™ spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. The system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa dial.
- One pair of men's all-mountain snowboard boots
- Total Comfort Construction provides broken-in feel right out of the box
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology makes boot shorter, lighter and sleeker while maintaining true size fit
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Boa Coiler closure system
- DynoLITE™ outsole withstands repeated impact and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Sleeping bag reflective foil cushioning
- Medium flex tongue
- Liner: Imprint™ 1 liner
- Response: Medium
- Board feel: Medium
- Suggested use: Groomers
- Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
|Liner||Imprint 1 w/ integrated lacing|
Style Number: BUR131761020148, BUR131761022008, BUR1317610201485, BUR1317610220085, BUR131761020149, BUR131761022009, BUR1317610201495, BUR1317610220095, BUR1317610201410, BUR1317610220010, BUR13176102014105, BUR13176102200105, BUR1317610201411, BUR13176102014115, BUR1317610201412, BUR1317610201413
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.