Burton Children's Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot
Built with a redesigned inner Coiler™ spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. The system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa dial.
- One pair of children's snowboard boots
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Boa Coiler closure system
- DynoLITE™ outsole withstands repeated impact and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Soft-flexing outsole and shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- 1:1 soft flex tongue
- Liner: Youth Imprint™
- Response: Playful
- Board feel: Medium
- Suggested use: Groomers
- Integrated Lycra® feetbelt for fit and support
- Fit panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
Style Number: BUR131911020274K, BUR131911021074K, BUR131911020275K, BUR131911021075K, BUR131911020276K, BUR131911021076K
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.