Burton Children's Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot - 14/15 Model
Quick, easy and effective lace adjustment is only a dial away with the trusted dependability of the Boa® Coliler™. The closure system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa dial.
- One pair of youth snowboard boots
- Simple and quick Boa Coiler closure system
- DynoLite outsole withstands repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Suggested use: Groomers
- Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock
- Fit panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed for shock-absorption
Style Number: BUR1319110044440
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.