Burton Children's Mini-Grom Snowboard Boot - 16/17 Model
Oversized shred-ready Velcro® straps get the kids out there faster while 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keeps them out there longer! The super cushioned kids' DynoLITE™ outsole provides better balance, traction, and comfort when hiking, riding or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow™ footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of those guaranteed growth spurts.
- One pair of children's snowboard boots
- Soft flexing outsole and upper shell materials for ultimate learn to ride comfort
- Dualzone shred ready Velcro straps
- Liner-less with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- DynoLITE outsole with size indicator
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Room-To-Grow footbed expands one full size
- Response: Playful
- Board feel: Medium
- Suggested use: Groomers
Style Number: BUR106451016569C, BUR1064510165610C, BUR1064510141811C, BUR1064510141812C, BUR1064510165612C
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.