Burton Children's Grom Boa Snowboard Boot - 15/16 Model
For the kid that's just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the Velcro® Mini-Grom boot, the new Grom Boa delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can dial in their boots without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- One pair of children's snowboard boots
- New softer flexing outsole and upper shell materials for even more learn to ride comfort
- Boa® Closure System powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes with lifetime warranty
- Liner-less with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Cushioning: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset and Room-To-Grow™ footbed: expands fit by one full zize
- Support rating: 1
Style Number: BUR1508910041811C
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.