FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot - 14/15 Model
Burton's Speed Zone™ lacing gives you lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort.
- One pair of women's snowboard boots
- Women's-specific True Fit™ design - engineered for the way women ride
- World's bestselling women's snowboard boot, 11 years running
- Total Comfort Construction provides a broken-in feel right out of the box
- Specially formulated DynoLite outsole withstands repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Sleeping bag reflective foil reflects heat back to feet providing warmth and comfort
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone Lacing System to customize upper and lower boot zones for true zonal lacing control
- Fit-specific 1:1 soft flex tongue
- Suggested use: Groomers
- Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock
- Lightweight Power Panels ensure consistent flex
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed for shock-absorption
|Liner||Imprint 1 w/ Integrated Lacing|
Style Number: BUR1062410101760
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.