Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot - 13/14 Model
Moto's™ Speed Zone™ lacing gives you lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort.
- World's best selling women's snowboard boot, 10 years running
- Women's-specific True Fit™ design
- Total comfort construction provides a broken-in feel right out of the box
- Specially formulated DynoLite outsole withstands repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Grip Fit ribs for locked-in fit and response
- Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D® molded tongue
- Speed Zone Lacing System for true zonal lacing control
- Imprint™ 1 liner
- Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed for shock-absorption
Style Number: BUR1062710003350
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.