Burton Women's Lexa Snowboard Binding - 15/16 Model
This version of the Lexa uses Burton's® Re:Flex™ binding system. Re:Flex offers more flex, feel and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's compatible with all current mounting systems including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel™. The minimized, cored baseplate with Living Hinge™ disc not only reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, but also bends freely for a more natural feel that unlocks the board's true flex.
Featuring women-specific True Fit™, Lexa has a harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit boots and boards. True Fit means that every element - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap design, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. When it fits right, it just feels better.
- One pair of women's snowboard bindings
- Women-specific True Fit design
- Single component 30% short-glass / nylon composite Re:Flex baseplate
- Single-component canted Living Hinge™ zero-lean hi-back with heel hammock and DialFLAD™
- New Asym Hammockstrap™ with flex slider and super grip Capstrap™
- New Double Take buckles with insta-click offer vastly improved strength, speed and ease-of-use
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED cushioning system with under-baseplate dampening pad and B3 gel
- Re-ground materials used to reduce waste
- Compatible with all major mounting systems
- Men's boots: Size 8-10
- Women's boots: Size 8+
- Euro boots: Size 40+
|Baseplate||Re:Flex: Single component short-glass / nylon composite|
Style Number: BUR10545102616L
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.