Burton Men's Ruler Snowboard Boot - 17/18 Model
From peak to park, no boot has elevated more riders with time-honored tech, comfort, and performance!
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton® Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes Burton's top tech! The PowerUP™ tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
- One pair of men's all-mountain snowboard boots
- Total Comfort Construction delivers broken-in feel right out of the box
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Lightweight, low-profile EST® optimized midsole
- Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts for added warmth
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes
- Comfortable B3 gel in heel withstands repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps
- GripLITE™ backstay improves boot-to-binding energy transfer
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUP tongue for greater rebound and durability
- Response: Medium
- Color: Black / Multi
Imprint™ 2 liner:
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Lock-up cuff
- Velcro® liner closure
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
Style Number: BUR1043910402210, BUR104391040228
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.