Burton Men's Moto Boa Snowboard Boot - 17/18 Model
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton® Moto Boa® and its Total Comfort construction! With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that’s warm and comfortable right out of the box.
The speed, ease, and performance of the Boa® Coiler™ closure system - with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces - means no wasted time, while the ultra-light DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in cold temps.
- One pair of men's all-mountain snowboard boots
- Convenience and all-terrain readiness in a lightweight boot
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts for added warmth
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Soft flex tongue
- Response: Playful
Imprint™ 1 liner:
- Integrated Lacing
- Inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
Style Number: BUR131761030017, BUR131761030018, BUR131761034048
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.