FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Burton Men's Imperial Snowboard Boot - 16/17 Model
The boot's Speed Zone™ Lacing System is powered by Burton's® exclusive New England Ropes with a lifetime warranty. The system retains lightning fast lacing control by allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response - with less lacing effort.
- One pair of men's all-mountain / backcountry snowboard boots
- Total Comfort Construction provides broken-in feel right out of the box
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology makes boot shorter, lighter and sleeker while maintaining true size fit
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Vibram® EcoStep™ rubber outsole design (30% recycled) with rubber ice spikes
- Low-profile EST® optimized midsole lowers center of gravity and improves feel
- Sleeping bag reflective foil cushioning
- Speed Zone Lacing System to customize upper and lower boot zones for true zonal lacing control
- Comfortable B3 gel withstands repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps
- S4 shell panels evenly distribute strap pressure to maximize rebound and resist breakdown
- 1:1 firm flex PowerUP™ tongue for greater rebound and durability
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 with Focus cuff
- Response: Aggressive - medium
- Board feel: Medium - maximum
- Suggested use: Groomers - backcountry
- Focus cuff heel hold system with Velcro® J-bar interface and inner lace lock
- Focus cuff rides slightly higher on ankle for increased response
- Velcro J-bar interface and inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Sock lock
- Velcro liner closure
- Level 2 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank and Aegis™ antimicrobial coating
|Liner||Imprint 3 w/ Focus cuff|
Style Number: BUR1062210302785
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.