Burton Men's AMB Snowboard Boot - 15/16 Model
Burton's® Speed Zone™ lacing now features streamlined, re-profiled lace guides and jam cleats for increased performance and greater durability. The system retains lightning fast lacing control by allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort. New England Rope laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's lifetime warranty.
- One pair of men's snowboard boots
- Speed Zone lacing system powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes with lifetime warranty
- Imprint™ 3 liner with focus cuff and rad pad
- Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® optimized outsole with strategically placed rubber traction pads and ReBounce cushioning with sleeping bag reflective foil
- Flex and response: Wishbone upper cuff, oversized flex notches, 1:1 medium flex PowerUP tongue and GripLITE backstay
- Comfort: Total comfort construction, Shrinkage™ footprint reduction technology, snow-proof internal gusset, and Level 2 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank and Aegis™ anti-microbial coating
- Support rating: 5
Style Number: BUR106231024259
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.