Burton Children's Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot - 17/18 Model
Inside and out, the Burton® Zipline Boa® boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function.
No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint™ liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLite outsole. Add the easy entry/exit and mitt-friendly adjustability of the Boa Closure system and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day!
- One pair of children's all-mountain snowboard boots
- Soft flexing outsole and upper shell materials for ultimate learn to ride comfort
- Boa Closure System powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- DynoLite outsole
- Thermo-moldable Youth Imprint liner
- Level 1 Molded EVA footbed
- Response: Playful
- Color: Black
Style Number: BUR131911030014K, BUR131911030017K
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.