Burton Children's Mini-Grom Snowboard Boot
Get your mini shredder started on the right foot with the super-soft flexing Burton® Grom boot.
The super cushioned kids’ DynoLite outsole provides better balance, traction and comfort when hiking, riding or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow™ footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of those guaranteed growth spurts.
- One pair of children's snowboard boots
- Soft flexing outsole and upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Dualzone shread ready Velcro® straps
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Soft flexing DynoLite outsole with size indicator
- Room-To-Grow footbed expands fit by one full size
- Liner-less construction with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Flex rating response: 1
- Suggested use: All mountain
Style Number: BUR106451020019C, BUR1064510200110C, BUR1064510200112C, BUR1064510200113C
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.