Burton Children's Grom Snowboard Binding - 16/17 Model
If you love someone, set them free. And if your little one wants freedom, get them the Burton® Grom binding.
Featuring a mitt or glove-friendly oversized buckle and single strap for easy entry and exit, the Grom binding makes it a cinch for even the smallest riders to achieve shred independence. With a lightweight, soft-flexing construction, the Grom is the perfect segue to sending them out on their own.
- One pair of children's snowboard bindings
- Easy for even the smallest riders
- Single-component lightweight, bomb-proof polycarbonate baseplate
- Ultra-lightweight single-component Grom hi-back
- Onestrap® with ergo shaped easy entry ratchet tongue
- Oversized and kid-friendly Smack-It Ratchet Smooth Glide™ buckles
|Buckle||Kid-friendly Smooth Glide|
Style Number: BUR10577101325XS, BUR10577101610XS, BUR10577101001YOU
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.