Burton Children's Grom Boa Snowboard Boot
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast-lacing convenience of the Boa® closure system! For the kid that’s just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the Velcro® Mini-Grom boot, the Burton® Grom Boa delivers comfort and a mellow flex that’s great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers.
With a quick turn of the dial, kids can dial in their boots without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- One pair of children's snowboard boots
- Soft flexing outsole and upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Boa Closure System powered by Burton exclusive New England Ropes
- Snow-proof internal gusset seals lower zone of boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Liner-less with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- DynoLite outsole with size indicator
- Room-To-Grow™ footbed expands fit by one full size
- Flex rating response: 1
- Suggested use: All mountain
Style Number: BUR1508910100111C, BUR1508910100112C, BUR1508910100113C, BUR150891010011K
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.