FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Binding - 16/17 Model
With kicked up response from the binding ripped by more pros, Cartel is for feet that seek to send it. With a moderate flex that doesn't sacrifice drive, it's a great choice for all-terrain versatility.
This version of the Cartel uses Burton's EST® bindings which offer the ultimate in flex, feel and adjustability with the option to customize performance by choosing between various cushioning BEDs. Get endless stance options, a truer flex from your board and more cushioning, feel and control than ever before. EST bindings are compatible exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel™.
- One pair of snowboard bindings
- Dual-component EST baeplate featuring The Hinge with 30% short-glass / nylon composite spar and 45% short-glass / nylon composite lower
- Single-component canted Living Hinge™ zero-lean hi-back with DialFLAD™
- Hammockstrap™ with flex slider and supergrip Capstrap™
- Double Take buckles with Insta-Click for increased torque per crank
- AutoCANT SensoryBED™ cushioning system with B3 gel
- Features re-ground materials used to reduce waste
- Forward lean adjustment
- Telescoping straps
- Rides exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel
- Response: Medium to stiff
- Cushioning: Medium
|Baseplate||EST - Short-glass / nylon composite|
|Warranty||Burton bindings warranty|
Style Number: BUR10555103001M
In 1992, Burton® Snowboards moved from its Manchester location to its current location in Burlington, Vermont. The move was driven by the same motivation that took Jake from New York to Londonderry to Manchester: a commitment to making the world's best snowboarding equipment and apparel and growing the sport.
The same heart that beat years ago in a garage in Londonderry, Vermont still beats strong today within the ever-expanding walls of Burton offices around the globe. At Burton, two things matter more than anything else - riders and riding.