FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Men's UA Storm Powerline Insulated Jacket
Be warm and dry this winter with UA® Storm technology which repels water without sacrificing breathability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, with fully taped seams
- 10k/10k Rating
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation - water-resistant and breathable, with the ability to be compressed without losing warmth
- Strategic 80g body/60g sleeve insulation keeps you warm where you need it, but removes excess bulk
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- Helmet compatible hood with hidden adjusters
- Mesh-backed core zips for strategic ventilation
- Secure hand pockets and internal media pocket
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Warm ColdGear® cuffs
- Stretch powder skirt and adjustable bungee cord hem
- Loose Fit: fuller cut for complete comfort
|Fabric||UA Storm® polyester|
|Insulation||PrimaLoft® 80 g in body; 60 g in sleeves|
Style Number: 1280813
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.