Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper with wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with clean finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
- Regular fit
- Made in Vietnam
|Weight||334 g (11.9 oz.)|
|Fabric||1.4 oz. 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation||60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester (55% recycled content)|
Style Number: 84212
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.