Farm to Feet Men's Jackson Ultralight Ski Racer Adventure Snow Sock
One of the few Farm To Feet® designs not containing merino wool, the Jackson utilizes the same US-sourced, Friction-Free nylon found in performance running socks to eliminate hotspots and deliver immediate moisture management.
- U.S. Friction-Free Nylon: keeps feet cool, dry, and protected while preventing friction hotspots
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Flat-Knit Construction: thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression using Lycra® Fiber: creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended Care to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Medium fits Men's Shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's Shoe size 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's Shoe size 12 - 14.5
|Fabric||47% US PTFE Nylon, 45% US Nylon, 8% US LYCRA® Spandex|
Style Number: 9525
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.