Alpha SV Mitten
Extreme cold condition, high altitude oriented, technically featured mitt for alpine climbing. Components compliment each other to maximize warmth and offer expedition appropriate levels of articulation and durability for operating ascenders on fixed lines and rappelling in cold conditions.
- Windproof insulated outer shell
- Can be used without liner as an insulated overmitt
- Removable insulated Primaloft® liner glove
- Designed for high altitude mountaineering
- Long gauntlet to accommodate a variety of layers
- Carabiner clip in point hangs mitt gauntlet down
- Removable wrist leashes
- Care: Surface clean and hand wash only
|Fabric||N70p 3L GORE-TEX®|
|Insulation||100g Primaloft® Silver Insulation|
Style Number: 16175
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.