FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Girl's Storm Freshies Jacket
The Under Armour® Girl's Storm Freshies Jacket features UA Storm technology that repels water and ColdGear® infrared technology uses an inner coating to absorb and retain your body heat. Making this jacket a definte want for shredding the slopes.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- 5K / 5K waterproof & breathable 2 layer construction
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
- Insulation is lightweight, water-resistant, breathable & can be compressed without losing warmth
- UA's exclusive MagZip™ closure clicks & holds together for easy, struggle-free zipping
- Critically taped seams
- ColdGear® cuffs help trap heat
- Interior stretch mesh pocket for goggles & other essentials
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Helmet compatible hood
Style Number: 1297000
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.