FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Obermeyer Teen Girls' Aisha Jacket
Fancy and yet understated Obermeyer® Teen Girls' Aisha will take your look to another level. An asymmetrical front zip and angled quilting create its distinctive statement. The Aisha Jacket uses exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable technology with fiber Down insulation. Must-have features include integrated hood, Metaluxe™ zippers, interior electronics pocket with wire port, cell phone pocket, and integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt.
- HydroBlock® Sport Polyester Snowsilk fabric
- Hydrophobic insulation
- Asymmetrical CF opening with snap detail
- Integrated hood
- Interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Stretch elastic detailing at cuffs and side hems
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs with adjustable closure and stretch inner thumbhole
- Quilted interior with extra fleece center-back panel
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets
- Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves
- YKK Metaluxe® zippers
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester SnowSilk|
|Insulation||Fiber Down 135g Body; 60 g Sleeve; 10 g Hood|
Style Number: 31036
As a family-run, privately held company based in Aspen, Colorado, Obermeyer actively pursues their goal of designing and producing more sustainable, earth-friendly products. By bringing together forward-thinking people, they embrace new technologies and innovative ideas. With eyes on the future, they can afford the patience to make smart choices and affect our planet in a positive way.